Hello Friends! Partition Manager 12.0 has just come out! It’s an application used for professional partitioning of files since 1994. Based from online descriptions, it’s the perfect tool for merging, resizing, splitting partitions, and redistributing free space including initiating new hard drive and converting to various files systems… and the list goes on.
Short Publisher Description
“Partitioning is not for amateurs. That is why millions of people have trusted our safe, stable technology and professional software solutions for over 15 years. Our latest Free Edition easily organizes your hard drive and redistributes free space to enhance system performance. Easily resize and move partitions through the smart and safe Resize Wizard. Organize and optimize your hard drive with Create, Format and Delete Wizards. Paragon Hot Resize technology to enlarge partitions without rebooting Windows. Paragon Smart Partition technology to securely perform partitioning operations. Paragon Power Shield technology to provide data consistency.”
- The new version comes with full range disk management tools you need. Now, you have the power to organize assets for quicker access. Avoid the negative results of managing all your files using only one partition because it can affect your system negatively. Using Partition 12.0, you can detach the operating system from data and start segmenting various data types and dividing a partition to create new ones.
- Split partitions with ease. All you need to do is to choose a partition and the data you will move to the new partition. You can also redistribute the free space between partitions if you need to.
- No reboot needed since you’ll have more ‘C’ space. After installing applications and updates, there could be lack of free space in the partition. Use the Partition Manager 12.0 to enlarge an NTFS using the Home version without having to interrupt work or rebooting Windows.
- If you’re a Boot Camp user, meeting an insufficient space in your Windows partition is common. Using the Partition Manager 12.0, you can get free space from the Mac partition to redistribute space between two partitions.
- And so much more….
- Home $38.95
- Professional $77.00
- Server $297.00
- Server Technician Standard Tech License $497.00
There you have what the Partition Manager 12.0 has in store for all of us. Check out what Partition 12.0 is right for you. Otherwise, leave your questions or comments below and we’ll try to get back to you soonest possible time.
Get Partition Manager 12 today.
Until Next Time,
Peter, Your Partition Manager Guide